These cute little mini pizzas make a perfect single serving snack, appetizer, party treat and more! Use store bought ingredients for a semi-homemade, super-simple pizza party platter. Use a cookie cutter to make heart shape pepperonis for a festive, fun and impressive entree.
Simple Semi-Homemade Mini Pizzas
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- Jar of pizza sauce
- oil or butter
- garlic powder/Italian spices
- shredded or sliced mozerella cheese
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to slice vertical and horizontal lines, creating individual mini rectangles.
- Brush dough with oil or melted butter and sprinkle on garlic powder and Italian spices.
- Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto each pizza.
- Gently top with sliced or shredded cheese
- Use a cookie/fondant cutter to create heart shaped pepperoni.
- Place pepperoni on top of cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Check out the mini pizza's displayed on my LOVE themed table spread!
(Also shown: Mini Valentine cupcakes, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate pretzel coins, frosted brownie bites, creamy spinach artichoke dip.)